Guide Of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Video Game
Are You Unfamiliar With Playerunknown Batttleground?
PlayerUnknown Battleground (PUBG) is a multiplayer online battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation. The game was released for Microsoft Windows via Steams early access beta program in March 2017, with a full release on December 20, 2017.
This game is a last man standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is a set on a massive 8 x 8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4 s capabilities.
In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
Guidelines: How To Survive Until The End Game
There are so many little tips and tricks worth knowing for PUGB. If you are a beginner you should follow these points;
- Remember to put away your weapon which means you can sprint six % faster.
- In the pre-game, take off your shoes.
- Remember to toggle your rate of fire with the B key or left on the d-pad on console.
- To refuel, the vehicle needs to be completely static, but you can still refuel from within the car by right-clicking the canister in you inventory.
- There are not two, but three types of aiming. Hip fire, a more accurate hip fire and aiming down sights. You will also be able to change the settings to go straight to ADS by holding right click rather than toggling it on/off.
- All doors in the game start closed. If a door is open, someone been there. If you leave a door open, you are telling the world you have been there too.
- If you take fire from range and don’t know where it is from, don’t go prone – you just make yourself a sitting duck right in the enemy line of sight.
- Always clear buildings before looting. It is very easy to bait people into feeling secure by leaving loot on the ground. Then shoot them in the back.
- When fighting multiple enemies, ignore any that you down. They cannot get up unless rescued, so priorities the ones who can still attack you.
Guidelines: Play With A Team
If you want to play with your friends, make sure all angles are secure at all the times. This, however, requires communication. You can also use voice chat to alert your friends whenever something important is happening around you. You should also have the same game plan.
Guidelines: Don’t Fear Fighting
At some point, you should to need to learn how to shoot and kill people. As a new player, it is likely that you are going to run into folks who are simply more practiced at shooting, and they will outshoot you in a one on one battle.
As you become comfortable with the other aspects of the game, it will be valuable to get in more and more firefights. The game gets a lot more fun as you gain confidence that you can win shootouts and that confidence will let you be a lot more aggressive when the opportunity presents itself.
Guidelines: Understanding Of Weapons
In this game there are three types of weapons you should know.
Ranged weapons facilitate engaging an enemy from far away. Assault weapons with medium ammunition counts and high mobility, but less accuracy. Finally, Support weapons with high bullet throughput or high damage throughput, ranging from heavy machine guns to shotguns. These are best for clearing wide areas and controlling your enemy movements.
I hope these guidelines will help you how to use weapons, kill players and win at PLAYERUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS GAME.